menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Emails & Organization

I've gradually been working on trying to get things more neat and organized, especially when it comes to my desk and my online life. Lately 2013 has felt like the year of the email. I'm constantly trying to stay on top of my inbox, and just when I think I've tackled all of my owed responses three more pop up. It's a vicious cycle.

One evening I was feeling particularly overwhelmed when a Twitter acquaintance tweeted to me, "If it's email, it's not dire." And you know what? He's right. So while I certainly respond to my emails, I've been trying to stop bending over backwards to get a response to everything ASAP--unless, of course, the subject matter warrants it.

A few weeks ago on The Zesty Digest, Sweet Lemon Magazine's blog where I contribute weekly, I ended up writing about tackling email overwhelm. You can read more of my tips here. I also designed this snazzy "To Email" list sheet as a free printable, but--my fault--it didn't get posted as a PDF download. I didn't want you to miss out, so I'm including it here. Click here to access and download the PDF, then organize away!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment