menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Fancies: To the Slopes

I've never been skiing, and in full honestly the non-athletic person in me has no desire to ever try. So when I found out about this Friday's Fancies topic from Long Distance Loving I skipped the whole concept of me actually skiing. What I could go for is a snowy escape in a cozy ski lodge or in the winter landscape of Vermont. And what do you wear when you want to be warm and fuzzy in the winter? Sweaters.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I've recently been crazy for orange and coral, so I'm just a little obsessed with this first sweater and the classic chic pattern (though it sadly appears to be sold out). I don't have many sweaters with prints, but these all just screamed snowy winter getaway for me, especially #2 and #3. The last sweater is something totally different than anything I would normally wear, but I love the color combo. So fun, and feels a little 90s to me, which I admit I kind of dig.

9 comments:

  1. Can't choose ... I love all the sweaters!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! love #2. definitely my fave!

    gracebyc.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just screams winter fun to me and is a great color combo!

      Delete
  3. I'm been really crazy about sweaters 2 and 6 is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know--2 is very classic and 6 is just funky and cool.

      Delete
    2. 6 is also kind of inspiring me to try some new designs--stay tuned ;)

      Delete
  4. All great choices for sweaters. This makes me want to cuddle up on the couch, read a good book, and drink hot cocoa while wearing a great comfy sweater. I love the #2 and #5.

    ReplyDelete