menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On a Good Note Valentine's Day & The Stationery Academy

 Printable Valentines | 1950s Red Floral Case | 1950s Personalized Red Floral | 3 for $7 Valentines

Valentine's Day goodies finally made it up on the On a Good Note site last week! There's still plenty of time to snag a card--set of three for $7 or 10 for $12. And if you're a last minute person like me, you can also get the super cute (I'm biased, I get it) sheet of DIY printable valentines for a snazzy $5.

The new 1950s Red Floral and 1950s Personalized Red Floral cases are sticking around to mingle after Valentine's Day, which is good thing since I'm a little obsessed with how great they turned out! I made one for my aunt--who loves it, by the way!--for her new iPhone 4. Your iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 can join the party, too.

In other news, I just sent in my scholarship app for The Stationery Academy!



This is an amazing opportunity to learn from some truly great stationers, including Whitney English. I applied for the scholarship last year and did not receive it, which resulted in a phone call from Whitney inviting me to attend anyways.  I was having a weird day and it was one of those moments where I didn't actually process who it was on the phone, and I was kind of awkward. Or really awkward. I'm sorry, Whitney!

Anyways, if you're interested in being a stationery professional, check out their site and learn more about the scholarship opportunities. There are two ways to win: an application and a drawing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment