menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Etsy Find: Boris Loved Natasha

Last December I worked a fantastic gift fair that included a really great mix of local vendors. One of those vendors was Holli of Boris Loved Natasha, whose booth was right next to mine.

Holli's line of fun and colorful bags feature mixed-and-matched fabrics--often re-purposed from clothing and items she finds at thrift stores--and these adorable tags featuring her logo.

I snagged this fun nautical-inspired bag, which I used to house my Kindle for its first few months. I'm a sucker for blue and orange is my current color love, so I kind of couldn't resist.

Her bags also feature pretty cotton linings in various prints and bright zippers that add to the fun and uniqueness. 

Other designs feature clutches and coin pouches, some featuring adorable applique cutouts like owls and elephants. You can head over to her Etsy shop to see some of her other products. She takes listings down the days she has shows, so if you venture there to find an Etsy shop, don't fret; they'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment