menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Charting My Time

It's not a secret I'm a huge How I Met Your Mother fan. I've followed the show since it began, and one of my proudest achievements in college was converting not one, not two, but THREE of my friends into HIMYM fanatics.

So when I saw today's Think Kit prompt--to draw a pie chart or Venn diagram of your year, possible activities: eating, drinking, sleeping, working, playing--I couldn't help but want to first make a nod to my beloved Marshall Erikson (played by Jason Segel, my future husband), who fights a chart addiction in one episode.

Therefore, here is my pie chart of my favorite bars and a bar graph of my favorite pies:

But in all seriousness, here's how I probably spend my time:


Does anyone else have a life that looks like this?

3 comments: