menu

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Etsy Find: milloo Bags


I ran across milloo bags on Twitter a few months ago, but it was this fantastically springy gray and yellow bag that captured my eye last week. The shape and colors are fun, but the bag itself looks roomy and still professional enough to tote to a coffee meeting.

These square shaped cosmetic bags, offered in a variety of colored leathers, are unique in style, and the clutches and other cosmetic bags shouldn't be missed.

Also upping milloo's cool factor is the fact these these handmade bags come from Athens, Greece. Konstantinos, the shop's owner and designer, writes on his About page:

"I come from a family whose occupation always involved sewing and making. I remember spending my childhood among fabrics, sewing machines and all sorts of clothing materials which I truly enjoy. After spending 12 years in making kids clothes, [I] decided that handbags was more challenging for me and something [I] prefer. Even though [I] never took a course on how to make a handbag, [I] used my skills in clothes making and spend a lot of hours in experimentation so that [I] can be able to bring in reality, whatever idea stuck into my mind. The same period [I] involved with handbags, it was then that [I] also discovered Etsy. So it all comes naturally."

Go "ooh" and "ahh" at more of his creations here.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute bags! And super cute blog you've got here, Sarah! Thanks for your Valentine -- I told my husband, it's so cool to send and receive mail from random strangers, connected only by the idea that we want to share some holiday love. : ) Hope YOU have a wonderful day today, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shanna! And you're welcome! I'm glad your card made it there in time. This was my first City Swap and I really enjoyed it.

      Delete